Monday, July 28, 2008

And The Droning Engine Throbs In Time With Your Beating Heart

Why is it that my days always go to hell?

It never fucking fails.

Today started out fabulously. Jaime woke me up to go to Dorney, and it was so much fun. Voodoo is THE SICKEST ride ever, so I suggest you ride it. Forreal.

But like, just now I was talking to Randy. And I had wanted to see him tomorrow, but, of course, he has work and football and a thousand other things to do. He's still gonna come over, tomorrow night, but it's always the same thing; he comes here, falls right to sleep and then wakes up at the crack of dawn to go to work. And if it isn't that, he's in a rush to go somewhere else - like work, or football. I know it's what he has to do, and I appreciate all the time I DO get to spend with him, but... I just want my turn. I want a turn with happy, calm, relaxed Randy.

Oh well. I'll just have to suck it up and realize it's never gonna happen.

----------------
Now playing: Deftones - The Chauffeur
via FoxyTunes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home