Monday, July 31, 2006

If only pure sweetness was offerred...

It's been a while. Since the last time I've posted...

STD's demo finally came out! It's totally amzing. You can check them out here.

I turned 15. Woo.

I also joined Despair Faction! I feel almost complete now. All I gotta do is meet AFI [and Smith] and I will be able to die happy.

Guard started again. We think we may become a football band. Which is cool. Because that means much less practice and such.

Jade posted a blog, and I was in the top 10 comments. Woo, go me. =)

I got Black Sails In The Sunset for my birthday. I've fallen in love with it. I'm still an AoD person though.

Carnival! I went like everyday to the one in Tannersville and Mt Pocono. It was great. I made lots of mew friends- Aaron, Geo, John, Andrew, and other people. Plus I saw like everyone in Mt Pocono.

That's all for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home